Looking for a local Plumber Dublin ?
Looking for a local Plumber Dublin ?
NRM Plumbing and Heating: The Premier Plumber Near You
When you need a plumber, you want someone you can trust to be quick, efficient, and leave your home or business in good condition when they’re finished. That’s exactly what you get when you choose NRM Plumbing and Heating, the premier plumber near you in Dublin.
NRM Plumbing and Heating is a family-run business that’s been providing top-notch plumbing and heating services to the Dublin area for years. Our expert technicians are fully trained and registered with both RGI and SEAI, so you can rest assured that your plumbing and heating problems will be solved quickly and honestly.
At NRM Plumbing and Heating, we believe in providing the highest level of service possible. That’s why we always stay up-to-date with the latest legal requirements and best practices in the plumbing and heating industry. And when we’re finished with a job, we make sure to leave your property clean and tidy.
We know that plumbing and heating problems can be stressful, which is why we offer free, no-obligation quotes that have no hidden extras. You’ll always know exactly what you’re paying for before we start the work. And because we’re Viessman accredited installers, you can be sure that the work we do will be of the highest quality.
Whether you need a leaky faucet fixed, a new appliance installed, or a gas central heating boiler, NRM Plumbing and Heating is the team to call. We’re one of the most highly recommended plumbers in Dublin, and we’re known for our ability to think outside the box and solve problems easily.
If you’re in the market for a new boiler or heating control upgrades, NRM Plumbing and Heating is also a registered with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) for the Better Energy Home Scheme. We’re equipped to help you take advantage of the latest technology to make your home or business more energy-efficient.
So if you’re looking for a safe, trustworthy, and reliable plumber near you in Tallaght, look no further than NRM Plumbing and Heating. Whether you’re in Kilnamanagh, Kingswood, Jobstown, Firhouse, Citywest, Saggart, Templeogue, Clondalkin, Greenhills, or Ballymount, we’re here to help. Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation quote!
NRM Plumbing Heating and Gas Boiler Replacement provide Plumbers Dublin residents recommend to the following Dublin areas:
- Dublin 1 includes most of the north inner city, including Abbey Street, Amiens Street, Capel Street, Dorset Street, Henry Street and Mary Street, Mountjoy Square, Marlborough Street, North Wall, O’Connell Street, Parnell Square, and Talbot Street. This area include the General Post Office, from which distances are measured.
- Dublin 2 encompasses most of the city centre south of the River Liffey and takes in areas around Merrion Square, Trinity College, Temple Bar, Grafton Street, St Stephen’s Green, Dame Street, and Leeson Street. Dublin 2 also covers the Grand Canal Dock and the City Quay areas. Dublin 2 is the location of a number of government departments and addresses such as Leinster House, Government Buildings, and the Mansion House. The borders of Dublin 2 are the Liffey in the north, the Grand Canal to the south and east and Aungier, Wexford and Camden Streets to the west.
- Dublin 3 encompasses areas such as Ballybough, North Strand, Clonliffe, Clontarf, Dollymount, East Wall (including East Point), Fairview, most of Killester, and Marino.
- Dublin 4 includes Ballsbridge, Belfield, Donnybrook, Irishtown, Merrion, Pembroke, Ringsend and Sandymount and contains the RDS grounds, Lansdowne Road stadium, and many embassies. “D4” has acquired its own socio-economic identity.
- Dublin 5 includes most of Artane, central Coolock, Harmonstown, Kilbarrack, and Raheny.
- Dublin 6 includes Milltown, Ranelagh, parts of Terenure, Rathmines (including Dartry), and Rathgar.
- Dublin 6W includes Harold’s Cross, Templeogue, Kimmage and Terenure.
- Dublin 7 includes Arbour Hill, some parts of Ashtown, Broadstone, Cabra, Grangegorman, Oxmantown, Phibsboro, Smithfield, Stoneybatter.
- Dublin 8 includes Dolphin’s Barn, Inchicore, Islandbridge, Kilmainham, Merchants Quay, Portobello, South Circular Road, the Phoenix Park and the Liberties. Notable buildings include Christchurch Cathedral and Patrick’s Cathedral. It is one of only two postal districts to span the Liffey.
- Dublin 9 includes parts of Ballymun east of Ballymun Road (Shangan and Coultry), Beaumont, Donnycarney, Drumcondra, Elm Mount, Griffith Avenue, parts of Glasnevin (St Mobhi, Botanic Gardens and Met Éireann), Santry, and Whitehall.
- Dublin 10 includes Ballyfermot , includes Sarsfield Road and Cherry Orchard.
- Dublin 11 includes most of Ballymun west of Ballymun Road (Sillogue, Balcurris, Balbutcher, Poppintree, Sandyhill and Wadelai), Dubber Cross, Finglas (including Ballygall and Cappagh), most of Glasnevin (Cremore, Addison, Violet Hill, Finglas Road, Old Finglas Road and Glasnevin Cemetery), Kilshane Cross, The Ward and Coolquay.
- Dublin 12 includes Bluebell, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Greenhills, Perrystown and Walkinstown.
- Dublin 13 Baldoyle, Bayside, Donaghmede, Clongriffin, Sutton, Howth and Ayrfield
- Dublin 14 includes Churchtown, Clonskeagh, most of Dundrum, Goatstown, lower Rathfarnham and Windy Arbour.
- Dublin 15 includes, Ashtown, Blanchardstown, Castleknock, Coolmine, Clonsilla, Corduff, Mulhuddart, Tyrrelstown and the Dublin part of Clonee, as well as Ongar.
- Dublin 16 includes Ballinteer, Ballyboden, parts of Dundrum, Kilmashogue, Knocklyon, upper Rathfarnham and Rockbrook.
- Dublin 17 includes Balgriffin, most of Coolock, and Belcamp, Darndale and Priorswood.
- Dublin 18 includes Cabinteely, Carrickmines, Foxrock, Kilternan, Sandyford, Shankill, Ticknock, Ballyedmonduff, Stepaside, and Leopardstown.
- Dublin 20 includes Chapelizod, and Palmerstown. This is one of only two postal districts to span the Liffey.
- Dublin 22 includes Clondalkin, Rowlagh, Quarryvale and Liffey Valley, and Neilstown.
- Dublin 24 includes Ballycullen, Firhouse, Jobstown, Old Bawn and Tallaght.
Information source: www.wikiwand.com
NRM Plumbing Heating and Gas Boiler Replacement
26 Glendoo Close,
t: +353 1 535 29 48
m: +353 87 990 89 13
Read What Our Happy Clients Have To Say